Monday, February 23, 2004

Return to the "real" world

Spike's a momma's-boy. Hee hee.

Back to the grindstone today; have to finish my portfolio so I can give it to a classmate to bring to the head of our program. Whee.

I haven't slept well the past few nights. I keep having bizarre dreams that I don't remember, and waking up at random intervals throughout the night. Not only is this aggravating, but it's starting to interfere with my thought processes. And we all know that they have enough trouble without interruption.

Found a couple of job possiblities/fairs to address in the next month or so. One is a tutoring job for $23/hr...which is, you know, insane...and another is a job fair in a nice district for openings next year. BF's friend has worked in the HS there for this year. He went to the Cape with a class for a trip. Doesn't that sound lover-ly?

I hate that I can't eat tuna with any frequency. Goddamn mercury levels.

Short rant: why can't they sell the orchestral music that way played in the movie instead of a bunch of half-talent hacks screaming into the microphone.

Down With Love
You are from Down With Love!


Funny and lively! Based on Doris Day movies! Are
you as good? Your rated PG-13


What Romantic Comedy are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

HASH(0x88fe6a0)
You are an apple! You are probably the smartest
person in your class. Everyone asks you for
answers.


What fruit are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home