Tuesday, March 09, 2004

The closed captions don't always censor

Today was not nearly as productive as yesterday. I did mail out a letter of interest and my visa bill, but I didn't get much reading done on my Norse myths. Missed a call to work because I had too many noises going on in my room, so I probably won't turn on my humidifier tonight in case I get another call.

I wish I could afford to join an ediets-esque plan. I think that might be something I do once I become gainfully employed. I might even buy a personal fridge to put in my room, that way no one eats my food! Cooking for one can be a pain in the arse, but I'd probably live. But that's for the fall, when I have money.

Tonight will probably be more bizarre-dream inducing reading, 'cause I like doing my homework during the day.

HASH(0x8ae3dbc)
You are COOLER RANCH! You are my favorite! lol you
are a chip with a kick. No one knows what you
are gonna do next!


What Kind Of Doritos Chips Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

What Mutant Powers Do You Have? by Frisket17
Username
Dominate Mutant PowerEmpathic Vampirism
Secondary Mutant PowerAnimal Mimicry
Rank LevelNovice
Affiliation/TeamOwn Team
TempermentPrep
Created with quill18's MemeGen 3.0!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home