Friday, March 05, 2004

Where's the sun????

I know I should work out this morning, 'cause my back hurts. But I don't wanna. I will probably motivate myself to do it at some point before 1:30. In theory.

Anyone want to play a little blogger game? It's a conversation with song titles (likestrek's latest title made me think of it). Basically, you put song titles in an order that tells a story; makes a conversation. For example:

The Itch (Can't remember)
You Make Me Sick (Pink)
It wasn't me (Shaggy)
I did it (Dave Matthews)

See, it tells a little story (and Dave Matthews comes out as the bad guy, but that just makes me happy ;) ) If anyone's got a good title to start with, tag me!

Movie Partners (Girls Only!) by churchbabe
Your Username
Lord of the Rings PartnerGandalf
Star Wars PartnerAnakin
Pirates of the Caribbean PartnerWill Turner
Finding Nemo PartnerNemo
Harry Potter PartnerSeverus Snape
Created with quill18's MemeGen 2.0!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home