Monday, March 01, 2004

Ah....midterms!

Yeah, I have midterms this week. I haven't taken a "real" exam in...2 years? I am very nervous about this. My history one will seemingly be easy, what with the 3x5 index card we can bring in, but my Celtic Mythology one....oy, it's not looking good. There are like 15 possible essay questions, but not all of 'em will be on the test, and we won't have to answer all of those. Plus side--the short answer questions we can bring in already typed up if we want. So yay for that.

I'm hoping to get my ass in gear by 9am so I can finish typing up my notes and continue reading "The Quest of/for the Holy Grail." If you've never read this...well, parts of it are really boring, but it's actually really entertaining to read around Lancelot boffing the Queen, 'cause they can't actually SAY what they've been doing.

Also, does anyone know what happened to the resident ogre?

Your Ideal Episode of the Simpsons? by davisj8
HomerHas a fight with Barney
MargeDyes hair orange
Bartworks for Apu
Lisafalls for new boy
Maggiestarts walking.
Name
Created with quill18's MemeGen 2.0!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home