Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Woohoo!

I got an A- on my paper that I wrote for History. Hot freakin' damn! That made my day on a lot of levels.

Tonight I took "off" after my exam, but I shall be back to the grindstone tomorrow, writing out my four short-answer questions and prepping for my other exam. It's going to be...hard. There's a LOT to remember. I'm just going to study my little brains out. Gosh, that'll be a mess on the floor.

My father is redoing my closet tomorrow night. The built-in is kinda fallin' apart, so he's gonna work some testosterone-y magic and fix it. Whee!

Are you Charmed? by kya_jane
Name
How are you relatedA friend of the family who turns out to be a demon in disguise
Your powerNowsight (You can see the Present)
Your manAndy
Good/EvilReally really bad but not quite yet evil
How you meetAt Magic School
RandomYou gain a new power
Created with quill18's MemeGen 2.0!


Responsible Lady
Fulfilling Duty. Whether this is based on what
society has taught you or your own sense of
right and wrong, you have a strong sense of
duty that you need to fulfill in order to feel
right about yourself. This doesn't necessarily
mean you're driven by guilt, though. It could
just as easily be the tickle of pleasure you
get from doing the right thing. ^_^ You just
have to be careful not to forget that other
things are also important sometimes, like
looking after yourself. Please rate my test, if
you liked it.


How do you seek fulfillment in life? (for girls) [with pics I found]
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home