Sunday, March 07, 2004

Weekend recap

So, let's see...Friday I went to see "Starsky & Hutch." Funny movie, kick-ass soundtrack. I am beginning to understand why women find Owen Wilson so appealing.

Saturday, went and bought a cat fountain, the kind specifically made for cats to drink out of. Cleo was bein' a bit of a prick about it earlier, but she did drink out of it this morning, so all is not lost. Then, Mom & I went into a Goodwill store and I found a dress that I liked...it was a 7/8. IT FIT! Now, to the men, this means nothing, but to the women (all two of you) you understand. I haven't been a 7/8 anything since high school. Psyched-ness was occuring. After that, my parents had some company, had a good meal.

Sunday. BF stayed over last night, woke up this morning and didn't feel well. This couldn't have ANYTHING to do with the fact that one of the first things he put into his stomach yesterday was 2 glasses of white wine and some cheese. Anyway, he ate & drank merrily last night and has been paying for it ALL day. After expelling most of the previous night's dinner, wine, and the little breakfast he had consumed, I got him to drink some Gatorade. This too he expelled. Then he wouldn't eat or drink anything else. No soda, no dry toast...I told 'em it'd help but...well, what do I know, right? So he was at my house until around 4 o'clock before he finally decided he could drive home.

Now, after having watched "Life as a House" and "Serendipity" today, I am now watching Indiana Jones...the first one. Tomorrow the plan is to read, write, make a few inquiries about some possible jobs. Looks like there might be an opening next year in my old middle school. We shall see.

At your ten year high school reunion... by robbiewriter
Your school name
Your name
Your job will beWriter
You will be worth$837,956
Everyone will think youare really hot
Created with quill18's MemeGen 3.0!



Which Marauder are you?
quiz made by Robyn and Angie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home