Thursday, March 04, 2004

Midterms are finis!

I tried to put together a mostly-French sentence, but I could not think of the verb. Ah well.

So yeah, after spending some time at my internship tomorrow, I'll be on spring break. Of course, the bf starts work on Monday so I'll be mostly sleeping and writing. Yes, writing. Ideas are kinda rolling around, and now I'll have some time to get that done. Whee!

Yay for Dendera's last day in a month. Go you!

Your Moulin Rouge Status: by pinkrobelover
Your Name:
Your deepest secret:You extracted Herpes from all the whores.
The Bohemian Ideal You hold true to most is:Beauty
Your Job at the Moulin Rouge:Man in pretty skirt
What the customers think:You're quite the seductive little wench.
Favorite Quote:"The Show must go on."
Created with quill18's MemeGen 2.0!


Are you a God? by Demonac
Name:
God/Goddess type:False God
Worshippers:Holy Men
They show devotion by:Denying your existence.
Created with quill18's MemeGen 2.0!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home