Wednesday, February 25, 2004

HE FINALLY DID IT!

(for those of you who know my life, that phrase applies to a great many things ;) )

Anyway, the boyfriend has a job. He starts March 8th. He'll be in CT for roughly a year, then there is the possibility of a transfer to somewhere else, most likely the east coast. Although they do have a facility in Hawaii. ;)

Beyond that, I have to teach middle school social studies today. Plus the hectic schedule tonight adds up to me not working out until Thursday morning before classes. And, to top it all off, I have to drive BACK to campus on Friday to meet with my program coordinator after a resume writing workshop. My resume is just fine, thankyouverymuch. Grr.

My second class was cancelled yesterday, only I didn't know it. Neither did about half the class, 'cause we'd all been busy during the day. So, when I could have been home by 3 o'clock, I didn't get home until 5. Double grr.

HASH(0x896a33c)
You're Belle! A very beautiful person inside and
out. You are very independent and don't care
about materialistic objects. You're the kind
of person that people can trust with anything.


Which Disney Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

You belong in the world of darkness and are a part of the despair.
You belong in the land of darkness, otherwise known
as one of the worlds in which I dwell. All here
is beauty inspired by tragedy and great sorrow.
Write or go through other creative outlets to
express the anguish you may be feeling, and
never let anyone tell you that you are just
being 'weepy' or full of 'teenage angst'(if
you're a teenager.If not, then they really
should be punished for calling you one. They
probably are trying to insult your
maturity...fools.)and always remain yourself,
dark and amazing. Never change.


Where do you belong?(ANIME IMAGES)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home