Monday, March 29, 2004

I'm back!

Yes, so that wonderful feeling of almost-accomplishment I felt late last week was quickly overshadowed by the discovery that my internship project got very complicated, very suddenly, and we need to get it all done by next Thursday. As is, all the raw data has to be prepared for this Wednesday. I shouldn't even be blogging now, I have so much to do. But I didn't want anyone to worry about me. Plus, staring at grade reports was starting to drive me batty.

I am sending out two packets of information in an attempt to find employment tomorrow: one middle school and one high school. Please wish me luck and highly lucrative offers.

Dieting and exercise went out the freakin' window this weekend, but I am more or less back on schedule today. I consumed dairy, much to Kelly's dismay, but the dairy was low fat and therefore limited in cholesterol. Calcium is supposed to help you loose weight, so I've got to get it somehow. Countered dairy with high fiber oaty cereal, carrot sticks and raisins. I did have some goldfish crackers as well but...well, c'mon, they're GOLDFISH. Ya gotta love goldfish. Also worked out for almost an hour, alternating cardio & weight training as per the evil Blue Lady's instructions. My legs really hurt, and my back is still a little sore, but I felt better after having done it. So yay. Exercise always feels good (especially when it's done) I just have the hardest time getting started.

I'm going to be missing my history class two Thursdays in a row: once for a job fair (this Thursday) and then the following week for my internship presentation to the Board of Governors. I feel really bad about skipping, but since I haven't figured out a way to clone myself yet, I guess this will just have to do.

Your South Park Quote: by Melraad
Name:
Lucky Number:
Favourite Colour:
Yer South Park Quote:"Now children, this is a planetarium, not a Bangkok brotherl, behave." - Mr Garrison
Created with quill18's MemeGen 3.0!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home