Friday, May 28, 2004

Everybody's Workin' for the Weekend

So yesterday I saw a movie with my IB Seniors called "The Boondock Saints." If you haven't seen this movie, and you can stand blood shed and a great deal of "f the f-ing f-ers," I highly recommend watching it. Very intense, but very good.

I have really no reason to be in this building today. Everyone is watching a movie today in the lecture hall, "Schindler's List" and something else. It's a good day to just crash at home watching movies. Wait a minute...the movie is now cancelled. Apparently the sound is not working. Well, whatever. I still don't have any seniors; I think they all went to New York. The one class of AP kids I have is just watching a movie..."Contact"...and we're not even sure how many of them are going to show up.

I need to start writing again. I created this SW character a while back, and while I can't seem to create a really good over-all story for her, she's got a couple of vignettes that she wants written about her. Maybe I should start there and work my way up. I'm sad that I won't have my Gathering fairy-tale thing ready in time. It was going to be one kick-ass story too, along the lines of "The Princess Bride." Ah well. Such is the life of the sort-of-employed.

A poll: How far would you drive/travel for a booty call? What is the hour at night which you would say "No, I ain't going nowhere" if a booty call was initiated?

I have to figure out what I'm going to do with myself tomorrow. BF is going to be blowing things up with a buddy at his house, parents are going to a picnic...Guess I could clean my room and put some paperwork away. Lord knows the place could use a good dusting/vaccuming. I can't really move the furniture around, but I've got the urge to. And laundry...the laundry situation is scary.

2 Comments:

At 5/28/2004 10:31 PM, Blogger leila said...

how the fuck did you two fucking fucks....fuck?!

i enjoy that film.... ;)

 
At 5/29/2004 9:22 AM, Blogger leila said...

As far as the booty call thing goes....depends on the person initiating the call. But generally, unless I was wicked horny, I'd say "fuck off" to just about anyone who called me while I was sleeping :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home