Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Bad news and Good news

1. The bad news is that my football team lost on Monday night to the Eagles. We are 1-0 now. At least it's not like my father's team...they're 0-2. Ha ha.

2. The good news is that I got my Star Wars DVDs today in the mail. Oh sweet joy. It is taking a lot of restraint not to pop them in and watch them now.

Speaking of SW DVDs, there was this scathing article in The Hartford Courant today about how the movies pretty much suck and that even fans of old don't like them anymore. It was very strange. Angered me. I figured I'd do a little tirade here about it.

Leila, do you remember professor K's email address? I think I need to email her about my myth unit. I'm starting to put together what I want to teach the kids about mythology, and I don't want to do anything else now. Still, I hope to have enough stuff together that I can show it to my mentor and have some assistance. I need to go get a book on Egyptian mythology. Whee!

Hope everyone is having a good week.

1 Comments:

At 9/26/2004 1:03 AM, Blogger Anathema said...

I need to talk to you soon. Sooner = better. I need a girl opinon. Long story. Will try to call tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home