Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Hump day

This is from my astoundingly wonderful friend, Amanda, who has been with me since high school:

I think you need to sit him down and tell him that, and explain that if you don't have a diamond on your hand by Christmas, you're going to be buying yourself a Christmas present in the form of a brand spankin' new boyfriend.


I love the way this woman phrases things. She's an infinitely better writer than I am, far smarter, and speaks several languages. If I could combine her and my cousin and turn into that person...well, I'd be happy as a clam. Except, not a clam, 'cause I don't like seafood. But you get the idea.

Had a pretty good day at work, my mentor told me my lesson plans were good and not to worry, I'll be fine. Everyone says I appear to be adjusting pretty well. It's nice to have that support.

I miss reading and writing something fierce, but I can't figure out how to fit it into my life along with everything else I have to do.

My mother and I are both craving garlic bread. We also both looked up at the same time the other day and saw something new in one of the hutches in the living room. Creepy. BF would hate to hear that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home