Monday, December 13, 2004

Doin' alright, all things considered

I know everyone probably wants me to address what's going on.

For once, I'm going to keep my mouth (mostly) shut.

Suffice it to say that I'm thinking. A lot. About everything. I'm looking at me, I'm looking at the relationship, I'm looking at him. This is a very weird way to have something fly apart at the seams.

For those of you concerned about my mental health: I successfully made it through the day at work without having any sort of break down with my students or in the teachers' lounge. I feel said breakdown coming on now, however.

For what it's worth, I don't want it to end this way, either.

3 Comments:

At 12/13/2004 9:44 PM, Blogger Tusc said...

Karen. You know what? You're pretty good the way you are.

 
At 12/14/2004 7:19 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

You're great the way you are.
We're here for you Kar, whatever you want us to do.

 
At 12/14/2004 12:33 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I think sometime the holidays bring the most introspection. Maybe it's because we're standing in shopping lines for FAR longer than usual or maybe it's because we feel like we're SUPPOSED to be happy and that just makes us further aware of our own shortcomings. Either way, it's an inconvenient time to start frueding ourselves nethertheless we do. Regardless of what you decide, don't beat yourself down too much. We all have our holiday crisis and we all overcome them and WE ALL drink too much on New Year's Eve to forget them. So I wish you the best either way you go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home