Sunday, May 29, 2005

Amusing Anecedotes from Yesterday Evening

"Not every can [of tuna] has mercury in it, so it's like playing roulette."
"Yeah, Russian Roulette. With my ovaries."--A's high school friend and myself

"You just tell that cat that she can dehydrate and you're not going to clean her fountain anymore. Of course, then she'll pass out on your bed and you'll just go clean the fountain."--A's high school friend (again)

"If nothing else, K, you are the perfect height for an armrest and no one can take that away from you."--A's roommate.

2 Comments:

At 5/29/2005 1:37 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Perfect height for an armrest? What does that make me, a footstool...?
Anyway, sounds like you had a lot of fun last night. Glad to hear it!

 
At 5/29/2005 7:09 PM, Blogger Anathema said...

Believe me...I'm below a footstool...

I'm so glad you had fun last night! I wish I had been able to write all the funny things that were said though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home