Wednesday, May 18, 2005

T-minus 8 hours and counting

Squee!

Some of my juniors and I are RIDICULOUSLY pumped about this movie. One even offered to bring me coffee and lullaby music tomorrow if I made it to work. I really should be sleeping or correcting papers right now, but I don't want to do either at the moment, and I can always correct tomorrow afternoon during my 6&7 'free time'.

The stars are very well aligned; I got my copy of Star Wars: Insider today in the mail, with my lovely Hayden on the front cover, looking particularly menacing. *swoon*

I will be standing in line for roughly 2 hours this evening, in my black and silver cape with my Princess Leia shirt underneath. I have decided NOT to get a place to stay and in fact to drive home, even though it will rob me of about an hour of sleep. I will drink much coffee and sleep very long on Friday morning. 'Cause I have Friday off. Heh Heh.

I just devoured a Lean Cuisine Vegetable Eggroll but am not satisfied. I *REALLY* want Chinese food and NO ONE appears to be interested in it but me. Hrrmph.

So, okay...going to try to decompress and take a nap. Otherwise I'll fall asleep around 5th period tomorrow. Which would not be good.

To all of my fellow midnight-showers...bonne chance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home