Friday, May 27, 2005

Why I am glad it's Friday--

--a list in 5 parts

1. I do not have to get up at 5:45 tomorrow morning.
2. No one will f me, my class, their grades or my place of employment for a few days
3. No one will lie to me about study halls and ask for passes out of math class
4. No one will get into a fight 5 minutes before the end of the day and require 6 police officers.
5. No one will skip out of their newly-assigned place for my English class until Tuesday.

This does not include the visit I got at school today that freaked me out and made me very angry. No more details are forthcoming here, but I'm sure you all can guess.

The weather APPEARS to have gotten out of it's funk. I am now going to enjoy some of the sunshine on my back deck.

1 Comments:

At 5/29/2005 1:18 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Karen- I love you, I hope you're doing something good for yourself this weekend and I'll try to call you tonight (at work right now, but we're dead in the water).
Brett- I left a comment in your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home