Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Surveys, Food and TV reviews (but not in that order)

First, for anyone who is interested, the Kashi TLC "Country Cheddar" crackers are REALLY good. I've eaten too many of them, but whatever.

Second...House. Okay, I officially think bringing the ex-girlfriend onto the show is stupid and I wish they wouldn't. Cameron CAN do better than House, especially if even I'M not attracted to the man, and we know how I usually am with the brooding angsty type.

Third...not the survey, 'cause I just thought of this. I got the Return of the Sith soundtrack in the mail today. Can someone tell me why the tracks are NOT in the right order? How can you go from "Anakin vs. Obi-Wan" to "Anakin's Dark Deeds." Wrong order, folkses. Also, by the time of "The Immolation Scene," "Grievous Speaks to Lord Sidious" is nigh on impossible. Stupid move, George.

Fourth...the survey, courtesy of Amanda's email.

1. What is your occupation?: Teacher OR First Year General Education Instructor, English
2. What color is your underwear?: Currently? Blue, green and white
3. What are you listening to right now?: Right now, the computer, but I'm about to pop in said RotS soundtrack.
4. What was the last thing you ate?: Still consuming crackers. Before that, grilled "cheese" sandwhich.
5. Do you wish on stars?: I honestly cannot remember the last time I did such a thing. Maybe I should take it up again.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?: That weird blue that my eyes are.
7. How is the weather right now?: FUCKING cold. I know I said I'd stop swearing, but it's warranted, believe me.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone?: Erm...Anagha, I believe.
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you?: No, because she's a travel temptress. ;)
10. How old are you today?: 24 and some change
11. Favorite drink?: Jack and Coke, no lime
12. Favorite sport(s) to watch?: Football. Go Vikings!
13. Have you ever dyed your hair?: Yes
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses?: Sunglasses, but when I do start to go blind, I'll wear glasses
15. Pets?: 2 cats and a "baby" brother
16. Favorite month?: July
17. Favorite food?: Gotta go with the old standby of pizza, but the eggroll runs a very close second
18. What was the last movie you watched?: In the theatre? Revenge of the Sith. Otherwise, I'm about halfway through The Phantom of the Opera. Ungrateful seniors. Anyway.
19. Favorite day of the year?: July 4th
20. What do you do to vent anger?: Cry, write, bitch
21. What was your favorite toy as a child?: Cabbage Patch Kids
22. Fall or Spring?: Spring
23. Hugs or kisses?: A well-crafted kiss is worth a few hugs
24. Cherry or Blueberry?: Neither. I prefer my berries black, red, or straw. Possibly boisen as well, but I don't know.
25. Do you want your friends to email you back?: Well, they could just post their answers in their own blogs, that would suffice.
27. Who is least likely to respond?: Amanda, 'cause she did it already
28. Living arrangements?: A small green box. Hopefully to change by the end of summer
29. Last time you cried?: Sunday? Saturday? It's all kind of a blur.
30. What is on the floor of your closet?: Shoes, a box with workout clothes, free weights, and the steps that go with my Firm DVDs.
31. Who is the friend you have had the longest?: Katie, we've known each other since we were 2.
32. What did you do last night?: Vented, wrote, showered, read, watched House
34. What inspires you?: Unmodified beauty
35. What are you afraid of?: dying alone, being unloved and...bats in my house.
36. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger?: Plain! Who puts cheese on their burgers? Gross.
37. Favorite car?: Ford Mustang or Audi
38. Favorite dog breed?: Brittney Spaniel
39. Number of keys on your key ring?: 2, how mundane.
40. How many years at your current job?: under 1
41. Favorite day of the week?: Friday or Saturday...it's a split
42. How many states have you lived in?: 2
43. How many cities have you lived in?: 4...3 in the country, 1 not


:: how jedi are you? ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home