Thursday, May 26, 2005

On Endings and Beginnings

I'm in a very strange place right now with my life. I feel good about it, a little scared, but eager and confident. I don't know when I've ever felt any of those things...at least in a long time.

Most of you know what's going on, so I won't rehash or expound on it. I'm doing okay, in case you were wondering.

I bought a copy of Rolling Stone today because my Man in Black is standing quite dignified and all mask-like on the cover. Haven't read any of the articles yet, but the impulse buy, I feel, was totally worth it.

Tomorrow being Friday is a very good thing. The fact that it preceeds another 3 day weekend for me is even better. There will be much merry-making on Saturday as well as Sunday, and my liver shall curl up in the fetal position Monday and beg for mercy. Tee hee.

So my seniors are really annoying and didn't appreciate The Phantom of the Opera. How did the coolness of this movie and musical escape them? I mean, at the very least, they should understand that girls like guys who like theatre, but apparently, they are too dense. Tomorrow we will begin Sleepy Hollow, and hopefully they won't gripe too much. Nothing makes them happy, so at least I should be happy, right?

I just ate some of my brother's french fries, so I feel guilty. But I went to the gym...so I feel slightly less guilty. I consume hardly anything before 3:30 in the afternoon, I feel I can indulge a bit post-work hours.

Am supposed to be going out to dinner tonight with a friend in town, once her hubby gets home and can take care of their two little boys. I think it's good for BOTH of us that we're getting out of the house. Hubby is Mr. Corporate Social Climber, however, so it might take him a bit. S'okay...I got all night.

1 Comments:

At 5/27/2005 12:53 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Enjoy your weekend chiquita!

And about the social climber... you know how in literature, ambition used to be a bad thing? When did that change? Just wondered.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home