Thursday, June 02, 2005

When Friends Collide

I just want to say that it's really reassuring when friends who don't know each other seem to get along and have things in common. I don't know why, but that totally made me happy just now.

Tomorrow is Friday. The bliss I feel for that is...overwhelming. I've been very tired this week due to PMS as well as what I believe to be a sinus infection (more on that later, as I will be going to the open clinic tonight at my doctors). I have next Tuesday off (hee hee!) and my mother and I are going to do something, although I don't know what.

I just want to say, generally, that it's, well, not nice, but reassuring (second time in one post, must be the low self-esteem talking), to find out that some of your pain-in-the-arse students are pains-in-the-arses of other teachers as well. The "hey it's just not me" thought. I had to fill in for one of the shop teachers for a period today and...well, discovered that two of my kids are always like that.

Um, what else? Oh, still contention over the Cleo Adaptability Factor (CAF for short). Mother and her co-workers think the CAF will be low, but myself, a few friends, and a friend of my mother think the CAF to be high. Only time will tell, I suppose.

That's all from the land of the Lady. Off to avoid correcting papers.

4 Comments:

At 6/02/2005 11:37 PM, Blogger Likestrek said...

CAF will be high for awhile especially if new animals are involved. New people? I really don't know. Depends how you cat interatcs with complete strangers now. It'll pass eventually.

 
At 6/03/2005 1:00 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Cleo's rather old... she will probably piss on your blanket and shed a lot. Old people tend to express their anger, and old cats do it nonverbally. Have fun with that... although I'd expect she will get used to it after a week or two.

 
At 6/03/2005 3:56 PM, Blogger LadyVader said...

Cleo is like...5 years old, she's not exactly ancient.

 
At 6/04/2005 8:57 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Well... no. But old enough to be totally stubborn and vocal about her feelings, like an old lady. Of course in cats this is at any point after they open their eyes, but when they get a few years piled on, they get really good at it....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home