Sunday, March 21, 2004

Bizarre dream

Okay, I had a wedding dream last night. It was being held in France, I think. Some European country at any rate. At the rehersal, bf (yes, this bf) was wearing a read cape with a hood and he wouldn't take the hood off. Then it flashed to the wedding day, and the wedding was behind held...I think in a shopping mall. There were a ton of people dressed in jeans who kept peaking over this railing above where the ceremony was being held. We were held up, though, 'cause my maid of honor (best friend) wasn't there yet, along with one of my two close friends from high school. There was this bride's maid that I didn't know, too, a blonde woman. She was wearing a blue dress. Maid of Honor showed up, wearing a red dress. The dresses didn't even have the same style. So we're more or less ready, even though high school friend still hasn't shown up. So they start playing the music, and this weird procession begins. I don't remember a lot of the details, but then all the "civilian" spectators swarmed onto the scene, trying to get a better look at the wedding. Then I realized I didn't have any flowers, so my mother and I were picking flowers from this flower shop that just showed up. And we finally got some silk flowers in red and blue and white. I was holding them in a blue wine goblet looking thing. The flowers kept changing colors from red to blue to white, and then they all fell out of the goblet. I was standing I guess with the wedding planner. Then bf shows up (without a tux jacket on) and he's going to walk me down the aisle, but then the wedding planner shoos him to the altar. My father was standing up there waiting. Bf said something sweet, apparently, into the microphone at the altar, but I couldn't hear him. Then I realized that I couldn't remember getting a blood test or a marriage license. I never actually made it down the aisle.

Anybody? Anybody?

Chinese Element of Wood
You are the chinese element of Wood. People who
are under the element of wood are practical,
focused and like to learn. Wood, you are a
natural leader, but you also like to control a
lot, you're never still and especially hate to
lose. The color of wood is blue/green and your
symbol is the dragon. Spring is the season in
which wood shines, and it's months are
January/February. Your weather condition is
rain. Wood is the direction east, and your day
is Thursday, while your planet is Jupiter.
Animals under your element are usually scaled.
People under you are the Mongols. Your sense is
sight, your taste is sour, your sound is
calling and your virtue is benevolence. Your
organ is the liver. You were created by Water
and you control Earth.


Which of the 5 Chinese Elements Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home