Monday, March 15, 2004

The fun is over

I'm not sure if last week was "fun" but it was a nice break. I actually didn't get all of my history homework done, so I'm going to have to plow through that today. I've got about 5 pages of a chapter and two articles of unknown length to read. I think I'm going to spend most of my day tomorrow at the school, especially in the library. Gotta beat the undergrads to the more interesting topics for the next history paper. Also have to attempt a new angle for my Celtic & Norse paper.

I think I should be more worried about finding a job. Right now though, I'm kind of confident, even though I'm not seeing a lot of the jobs I'm really interested in. English teacher positions abound, but mostly at the high school level. High school, as you all know, is my second choice. Though I suppose if they told me I'd only be teaching freshmen it would be different. Especially at the beginning of the year. Anyway, make sure to remind me of this moment in May when I can't find work and I'm terrified ;)

Maybe I shouldn't give too much insight into my parents but....well, they watched "Sleepy Hollow" last night 'cause there was nothing on our 40 million stations. Dad asks if he will like it. Mother says "Christina Ricci is falling out of her dress most of the movie. Of course you'll like it." I thought that was kind of funny.

More non-unique answers for quizzes.






Take the What's Your Song? quiz and visit Castle Diqueria.







Take the Which of the 7 deadly sins are you? quiz, and visit Castle Diqueria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home