Monday, March 22, 2004

Sleep, sweet sleep

I actually got good sleep last night; no dreams or undue mental stress keeping me awake. All the factors of the stress are still around, but I made some headway on my paper that's due Thursday, and might actually have a topic, so that's good.

Still, I am not in a happy place right now. Blame it on hormonal shifts, which is partially accurate, but I am feeling overwhelmed. School is dumping a lot on me right now, which I could probably handle, if I didn't have this all-consuming, gripping fear of not being employed AGAIN when this is all over. I just put myself into more debt (another source of anxiety) to get a job, and if it doesn't work...I don't know what I'm going to do. You know the B+ in student teaching might be a sign saying I'm barking up the wrong tree, but I *want* to do this now. I miss some of my students from the fall; I'm eager to get kids to read and write and talk about things. But there is that nagging fear...once again, I've made the wrong choice; once again, I've wasted another year and more money on something that won't pan out.

Your a dog.
You are the Dog. Brave and Strong


What Pet are you like?
brought to you by Quizilla

HASH(0x8aeca70)
You're Gandalf the White!


Which Gandalf are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home