Thursday, March 25, 2004

Thursday is almost Friday

Incidentally, "Friday" is named after the Norse goddess of Fertility, Frigg. Just FYI.

Anyway, yesterday looked like this, food wise:

Breakfast: low-carb wheat bagel w/cream cheese, soy milk; grape juice
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Weight Watchers Veggie pizza, water
Snack: Apple, abt. an ounce of cheese, 2 low-fat crackers
Dinner: Veggie & chicken ratatouille thing, ice cream
Walked up and down the road w/mom for exercise. I'm going to start the videos up again next week I think. Need to make headway.

Had a classmate look over history paper, she helped me with some clarity and possibly making it a little longer as well. So that was nice and helpful of her.

Saw bf as well, which cheered me up a little more out of my funk that I had been in. Not that I need a man to cheer me up, but it is nice to see the bf during the week, 'cause we usually don't have the time.

Anyway, off to do homework that I didn't do last night.


Helena


Which woman of Shakespeare are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
She's from "A Midsummer Night's Dream." Anyone remember which one she is?

the virgin mary
The Virgin Mary


Which bad girl of the Bible are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
I suck, I'm not really a bad girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home