Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Update of sorts

Okay, first of all, mood has improved 75% since yesterday, so any of you who talked to me and were worried can relax a bit. But wait a few minutes, like New England weather, it'll change.

Am writing my paper at this moment (well, not THIS moment; I'm procrastinating right now, and looking for MLA stuff simultaneously. Whee for multi-tasking). It's not going too badly *knock on wood*, but I'm fooling myself by typing it single spaced; I won't double space 'til the end and then I'll find out how much bullsh** I've gotta put into it.

Since this seems to be the trend:

Breakfast: large bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios w/soy milk; grape juice
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Roast beef on whole wheat tortilla w/lettuce, tomato, green peppers & a bit of mayo; carrot sticks; oatmeal cookiee
Snack: Orange
Dinner: Ham, 2 helpings of salad; apple pie w/tiny bit of ice cream for dessert

No official workout today, but I did lug myself and my books around campus all day, so that should count for something.

I'm Yuna
Which FFX-2 Girl Are You?
Brought to you by Clever-Girl

It isn't a poem
Non curo. Si metrum non habet, non est poema.
"I don't care. If it doesn't rhyme, it isn't
a poem."
You are a type A personality. You like bright
things, you don't call in sick to work, and you
have devastating opinions about art.


Which Weird Latin Phrase Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home