Sunday, October 03, 2004

Again with the disappearing weekend

It's Sunday. I have done NOTHING productive this weekend, except change the sheets on my bed. I haven't done laundry, or correcting, or cleaning...nada. I went to see "The Forgotten" yesterday with bf, though. Pretty good stuff, actually. Kinda weird, but good. I like Julianne Moore.

I have to call Sarah, I have been so bad about phone calls. I'm absolutely starting to miss female bonding, though. It's just that I don't feel like I have time for anything lately, and what I really want to do is get together with a bunch of girl friends and watch movies that we can't get the men in our lives to watch. I also want to drink heavily, dance and giggle.

Grandparents are leaving tomorrow morning, so I should hopefully be back on the wagon tomorrow. My body is protesting the lack of exercise; I was up from 4-5:30 in the morning because my bones and muscles were sore. That's when you know it's time to start up again.

I have a date with my mom next Monday, however, to go shopping, which excites me greatly. We're going to the outlets, where I spent a lot of money, but bought good stuff, last time. I need to get rid of some clothes but I need to have stuff to replace it with first. I'm also going to do a massive purge of my belongings, as the church is having a large tag sale later this month. I won't be making any money off the stuff, but they will, so I figure the cause is noble enough that I can sacrifice the income.

To Kelly: Letters forthcoming; I'm going to mail 'em tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 10/04/2004 12:30 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Lately my weekends have been slipping away too. Maybe the extra hour will help! I want to FALL BACK NOW!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home