Saturday, October 30, 2004

Vacation land

Well, I left my house at 5 o'clock last night, drove to the bf's house, and then drove to Maine. Arrived at quarter to ten. Maine looks much like every place else when you're on the highway and it's dark, but I'm hoping we do a little exploring today.

The place he's working at Piper Shores is only a few years old and looks like a freakin' hotel. He kept saying the room he was staying in was a "closet" and "very cramped" but it's almost double the size of my bedroom at home, so whatever. The bed is more or less comfortable, too.

I have GOT to do something about exercising, as I am not doing it and my joints are starting to hurt from lack of strenous movement. I ate o-k this week (McDonalds advenutre notwithstanding) but still am feeling like I am letting down someone, myself mostly. But why is this so freakin' hard? I know I keep asking the same questions, but I can't seem to find any real, viable answers. What is it about me that makes me incapable of saying "no" to food I shouldn't eat and "yes" to exercise? Why won't I put forth the effort to get this done? I shouldn't have to rely on others for the support, although I find myself easily sabatoged by loved ones. I suck.

Here's to everyone having a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home