Thursday, October 07, 2004

You are getting sleepy...

All of a sudden, my energy level has just plummetted. I took a walk (even though I didn't want to) then took a shower, graded a single summer reading assessment and then...this. I ate a couple handfuls of peanuts (bad Lady) but that hasn't seemed to help. Also, I'm really cold. I hate being cold.

Finished watching Return of the Jedi last night and about 3/4 of the way through, the fanfiction bug bit. Like I have time for this sort of crap, right? At least, thankfully, my day involves all single-period classes and a double-mentor period at the end of the day to unwind during. I'll bring in the myths I'm thinking about doing, show them to her, and discuss possible books to do with my freshmen. I've got a couple of ideas, of course, but I want to run it by her first. Not like I don't have enough planning to do.

All right, off to find my energy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home