Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Are You in Touch with Your Inner Pagan?

I wore all blue today (well, except for my pants) because of the Solstice. I almost wore my cape, but would have had to de-fur the thing and that would've taken way too long. Ah well. Perhaps tomorrow.

Students were particularly hellish today after the snow day; I really was feeling rather angry with them. It's these sophomores man, they just won't calm down, and I don't know what to do about them. Gosh, they piss me off.

Anyway, staff meeting was actually SHORT today for a change. Also didn't have a dept. meeting so I got some stuff done. Not all done, but done-enough.

Going to hang out with Anathema tonight. Yay for girl time!

Really don't have much else to say. Feeling very hyper. Maybe I caught Bulky's ADD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home