Saturday, December 18, 2004

Weekend, Sweet Weekend

I just spent the last 5 minutes trying to negotiate the internet with a 10lb feline on my lap. Not as easy as one might imagine. She's now gone to bother the dog.

Well, let's see...my life is actually back to normal. Actually, better than normal. How often does a person get to say that? I feel...confident now. About a lot of stuff. I like that.

I went to see the lights in Constitution Plaza last night (cold, but worth it) and then we went Xmas shopping for all of the BF's little cousins. I bought two toys for the Stuff-A-Cruiser campaign and really felt good about it.

My one caveat to what turned out to be a really good week was my large sophomore class. The little buggers stole a pack of passes from me. I mean...wtf is up wtih that. Passes? They're such assholes. I cannot seem to get these kids in line. At wits end, don't know what to do. I'll have to review some stuff for the new year. People tell me to chalk it up to Christmas, and I think I'll use that as a scapegoat for now.

I have to pay bills this morning and then go Christmas shopping for my bf's family. No idea what to get any of them. I have to finish buying for HIM too. At least I know what I'm getting him. The problem is I've got a ton of ideas and I don't know which ones to latch on to. Have to save something for his birthday 'cause who knows if I'll be teaming with ideas then?

Hope everyone has a splendid weekend-before-Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home