Sunday, July 25, 2004

Insert Pithy Comment Here

Before I begin...Sarah, have you ever seen the movie "Valmont" with Colin Firth & Annette Benning? My mother summed it up with "Wow, if this was really what Paris was like, they must have had some RAGING STDs." Anyway, I know how much you like Colin.

Let it never be said that I do things in a half-assed manner. I fell off the "eating plan" wagon last night, but what a way to fall! I was doing REALLY well yesterday (even went for a walk) until 5:30 when I got the munchies but dinner wasn't ready yet. Had a chocolate chip cookiee. Ate dinner (which the bf's sister cooked--chicken, and lots of vegetables) followed by full-fat vanilla ice cream...and another cookiee. Then we went to play pool, and I drank. Then we went to a diner and I had mozzerella sticks.

Oy.

So I walked for 45 minutes this morning and am now back on "Phase 1," which is going to be interesting, because I'm going up to Canada next week and I shall be tested sorely do to my grandmother and aunt's fantastic baking skills. I'm just going to have to get my butt up and walk in the morning. Not that I'll be up before everybody, but I'll be up earlier than most.

And on that note...Goddesses, I think we should write a "diet" book. I was thinking about this on my walk. The plan is so easy, but it works. 'Cause I have been losing weight, even if I keep slipping. I even had it all laid out in my head. Scary, huh?

I need to go correct papers, average some grades, and start filling out some paperwork for my end-of-semester stuff. I am calling those bastages tomorrow. Maybe I'll do it during a break. I don't want to wait until 1:30 to find out. Please let's all just hope there was some miscommunication and I really am going to get the job. Or, on the flip side, that I'll interview in the school right down the road and they'll love me and want me. Because really, the 3-minute commute is pretty much ideal. AND, I could work out in the MORNING because I wouldn't have to get up at the butt crack of dawn just to leave.

But we're getting ahead of ourselves.

Look, a memgen! And it's actually pretty accurate.

Your True Nature by llScorpiusll
Username
The quality that most appeals to you:Sex Appeal
In a survival situation, you:Fight, but reluctantly
Your hidden talent is:Adaptability
Your gift is:A loving heart
In groups, you:Observe others' behaviour
Your best quality is:Your compassion
Your weakness is:Your timidity
Quiz created with MemeGen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home